Cost of Government Day (CoGD) 2012 - Every year, the Americans for Tax Reform Foundation and the Cost of Government Center (formerly the Center for Fiscal Accountability) calculate Cost of Government Day. This is the day on which the average American has earned enough gross income to pay off his or her share of the spending and regulatory burdens imposed by government at the federal, state, and local levels.
- » Governor Romney’s Tax Plan: Reducing the Tax Burden on Savings and Investment
- » Governor Romney’s Tax Plan: Income Tax Cuts the Best Path in 2013
- » Governor Romney’s Tax Plan: Time has come for Death Tax Repeal
- » Governor Romney’s Tax Plan: Corporate Tax Cut a No-Brainer
- » Foxes Guard Hen House With New W-2 Reporting Requirement
- » July Jobs Report: We Tried President Obama’s Plan and it didn’t Work
- » “Medicine Cabinet” Tax a Bitter Pill for Ordinary Americans
- Tying the Gas Tax to Inflation: Not a Good Idea
- Site Launched!